Nuffnang’s introduced a new program for its Gliteratti members. It’s called the; Evangelist Program. It’s for brand lovers to shower their love for, brands. Doh.
According to their blog, brand evangelists get the low-down and inside information of new product launches and other exclusive stuff from the brands.
I would be an awesome brand evangelist because:
- I love branded stuff.
- I love free stuff.
- I trust branded stuff.
- I value their customer service more if I were their brand evangelist.
- I would tell my parents, my brothers, my relatives, my friends, my friend’s friends and tell total strangers about the brand.
- I would convert as many of the above to be on the same brand.
- I would blog (almost) daily about the brand.
- I would love to attend all the happening events of the brand.
- I would protect the brand.
- I would make the brand my own.
In short, I’d be the most awesome brand evangelist.
Now, can I get that with an Apple iPhone 3GS? ROFL!
Disclaimer: It’s not my fault if your product or brand doesn’t meet my expectations.
You can’t buy my brand evangelism or loyalty. But you can improve further. And I’ll support that.